Senior Transport Planner / Traffic Engineer
SCT Consulting work tirelessly with our clients across the public and private sectors to help them achieve their goals, providing advisory services within the transportation planning and engineering industry across a diverse service portfolio.
Due to continued growth SCT Consulting is seeking to expand our Sydney business. We are looking for an experienced Senior Transport Planner / Traffic Engineer with more than five years’ experience to be key part of our dynamic infrastructure advisory business.
In developing your career with SCT Consulting you will be provided with leadership roles in major infrastructure projects with key clients in the industry including Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for New South Wales, UrbanGrowth NSW, Lend Lease, Sekisui House and Payce.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles, with the flexibility of working with private and public sector clients
- Experience in one or more traffic modelling platforms (SIDRA, LinSig, VISSIM, Paramics, AIMSUN)
- Understanding and awareness of the application of relevant engineering standards and guidelines
- Proactively plan, manage, coordinate, track and run assigned projects
- Client focused
- Thrive in solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and strive for excellence
- Sound analytical ability, excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
To apply for this exciting position send a copy of your CV and why you feel that you would be a good fit within the SCT Consulting team to firstname.lastname@example.org
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.